All members and guests must follow these rules and staff instructions. Any
misunderstandings or objections should be brought to the attention of the Club Manager. Assistant Managers have full authority in Manager's absence. Any changes to rules will be posted at the
Everyone using the Club does so at his/her own risk. The Club is not responsible for any accident, injury or loss of personal property. There are no checking facilities; do not bring valuables to the
Members and Guests
- Babysitters may use the Club only when accompanying children without parents.
Babysitters may not use the Club for their own use.
- Members must register their guests, pay a guest
fee, accompany their guests and take responsibility for the conduct of their
guests while at the Club.
- Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older who will
be responsible for their conduct at the Club.
- Non-swimming children must remain in the shallow end and be monitored and supervised
by their parent/guardian.
- Non-swimming children are never allowed in the deep water if unaccompanied by a
parent/guardian and cannot use the diving board, or slide.
- The Club is not responsible for supervising your children within the Club property --
or in parking lots, picnic areas or playground.
- Any guest under the age of 13 years old must be accompanied by a member 18 years or
- Guests that are part of a birthday party must be met at the front desk by an adult
member, unless a list of attendees is given to the Club management prior to the party.
- Guests are subject to the same rules and regulations as members. Violation of rules
and regulations may result in the loss of guest privileges.
Our Smallest Swimmers
- All children who are not toilet trained must wear diapers that are covered by
rubber pants and a bathing suit. No flotation devices of any kind are permitted.
- All diaper changes should take place in the bath house.
- NO EXCEPTIONS. Members caught violating this rule more than twice in a season will
have their membership privileges suspended for two weeks.
Deep Water Test
- All members/guests 15 and under must pass the test
- The deep water test is given periodically throughout
the day and will be announced over the public address system.
- The test is administered in the swim lanes and
requires the individual to swim freestyle two full lengths of lane and tread water (verified with a timer) without touching the side, without grabbing
the lane line or ladder, and without the chin, mouth or nose going below the surface for one minute.
- Click to see the requirements to pass the deep water test.
Your Health and Safety
- NO SMOKING is permitted within the confines of the Club.
- No one is allowed in water without lifeguards on duty. Members must refrain from
conversations with lifeguards on duty. The Manager may announce periodic rest periods for lifeguards and clear the pool completely.
- There will be no diving anywhere in the pool except off of the diving board in the
deep water. The only exception to this will be during swim lessons, team practices, and swim meets.
- The deep water area is for diving and slide exits only. One person is permitted on the
diving board or slide at a time. Approved sports are restricted to designated areas.
- No water paraphernalia is allowed in the pool. Throwing and diving for objects is
- Running, pushing, towel snapping, profane language or other behavior creating danger
or annoyance is prohibited.
- Swimmers with skin lesions, inflamed eyes or discharge from nose or ears, open
blisters or cuts are not permitted in water. Bandages are not allowed in water. Injuries must be reported immediately to Manager.
- No animals other than Seeing Eye or Registered Service Dogs are permitted on
- The Frog Slide is for children 3-9 years of age.
- Parking is allowed in the designated parking lots only.
- Members and Guests are encouraged to order food from the Colony
Café on site.
- Members and Guests are responsible for cleaning up any trash resulting from food they
have brought in to the Club.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited except for Sunday
Night Family BBQs.
- Glass is not permitted on premises.