Only members 18 years or older are permitted to bring guests according to the following
- Register your guests at the front desk
- Remit a fee for your guests; payment credit or debit card
- Accompany your guests at all times
- Take responsibility for the conduct of your guests while at the Club
- Payment is for all guests 3 years of age or older,
- Be accompanied by a member at all times
- Follow the same Club rules as members
*Individual Members are not permitted to bring other household
members as their guests.
Members and Guests
Babysitters may use the Club only when accompanying children without
parents. Babysitters may not use the Club for their own use.
Children/guests 13 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult 18
years or older who will be responsible for their conduct at the Club.
Members must register their guests, pay a guest fee, accompany
their guests and take responsibility for the conduct of their guests while at the Club.
Non-swimming children must remain in the shallow end and be monitored and
supervised by their parent/guardian. *No floatation Devices allowed; *except on specified float activity Sundays. Anyone with special needs must contact the supervising manager on
duty if they have someone that needs to use an ADA approved lifesaving vest to use our facility. We have an ADA approved chair lift for anyone who needs assistance in or out of our
- Non-swimming children are never allowed in the deep water if
unaccompanied by a parent/guardian and cannot use the diving board, slide, or log roll.
- The Club is not responsible for supervising your children within the
Club property -- or in parking lots, picnic areas or playground.
- Guests that are part of a birthday party must be met at the front desk
by an adult member, unless a list of attendees is given to the Club management prior to the party.
- Guests are subject to the same rules and regulations as members.
Violation of rules and regulations may result in the loss of guest privileges.
Our Smallest Swimmers
- All children who are not toilet trained must wear diapers that are covered by rubber pants and a bathing suit. No flotation devices
of any kind are permitted.
- All diaper changes should take place in the bath
- NO EXCEPTIONS. Members caught violating this rule more than twice in a
season will have their membership privileges suspended for two weeks.
Deep Water Test
- The deep water test is given periodically throughout
the day and will be announced over the public address system.
- All members/guests 15 and under must pass the
- The test is administered in the swim lanes and
requires two full lengths of the swim lane in freestyle and one minute of treading water.
- Individuals may repeat the test until they
- All members/guest must be certified each
- Click to see the requirements to pass the deep water test.