APPLY TODAY for Summer 2020 - Full Time and Substitute Lifeguarding positions
Maintenance and Gate attendant FT/PT available. Print and fill out application below.
New applicants will be contacted by early April for interviews.
To be considered for a lifeguard position:
- You must be at least 15 years old
- You must be certified:
- CPR, AED, First Aid, Lifeguard
- WSI, optional for guards, required for instructors
- Lifeguard certification and re-certification courses are available locally at
Drew University, as well as through the Red Cross
- You can mail or email a completed lifeguard employment application to the Municipal Building at 58
Meyersville Rd. Chatham, NJ 07928 or email email@example.com.
Please complete and return the
application below and include:
For Employees under 18:
- Before you can start work, according to NJ
state law, you must have an Employment Certificate (working papers)
- Employment Certificate Forms may be requested in the Main Office of the High
- A physician must certify fitness
- A birth certificate must be presented
- A promise of employment form must be completed by the Club
- For more information, visit the Minors/Child Labor section of the NJ State Department of Labor and Workforce Development website's Frequently Asked
Chatham Township Recreation
58 Meyersville Rd.
Chatham, NJ 07928