Non-Chatham Township/Borough resident membership shall be defined
- There shall be the same four levels of membership for Non-Chatham Township/Borough
residents - Family, Couple/Single Parent, Individual and Senior - using the same definitions, except as regarding residency, as outlined on the Family, Individual and Senior pages. However, Non-Chatham Township/Borough resident memberships will be limited.
- Membership fees for non-Chatham Township/Borough
members will be at a premium, higher than fees charged to Chatham Township/Borough residents, as determined by the Chatham Township Committee from year to year.
- Non-Chatham Township/Borough resident memberships shall be open to all non-residents
on a first come-first served basis.
- Prior year Non-resident memberships shall automatically renew if payment is received
by April 15th of the current year. If payment is not received by April 15th,
the membership application shall be handled on a first-come first-served basis with first time Non-resident applicants.
- The number of Non-resident memberships shall be reviewed by the Township Administrator
annually to insure Chatham Township/Borough residents have priority regarding becoming members.
- Non-resident members shall have the rights of membership and shall be subject to the
Join The Colony Pool Club via Community Pass here.